UPDATE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS FROM ADVANCED AESTHETICS
We are hopeful that the current “Stay in Place” Order will end on 06/01/2020 and we will be able to resume offering our patients all the services and treatments they desire. The health and safety of our patients continues to be the number one priority with the Advanced Aesthetics team.
In anticipation of the re-opening of the State on 06/01/2020, our office hours have resumed to their normal times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 08:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 10:00 a.m.– 6:30 p.m. During this timeframe we will be in the office to take your calls and facilitate both scheduling and rescheduling. We will, however, be limiting patient visits (up to June 1st) to only those that are medically necessary.
Due to our continued concern for your health, and the health of our staff, we are maintaining our commitment in assuring your safety to ensure that your visit to Advanced Aesthetics continues to be a trusted, safe place for you.
Prior to your visit we will be asking some pre-screening questions as it pertains to Covid-19:
- Do you have a fever, or have you recently had a fever, greater than 100.4°?
- Do you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection such as: cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have any muscle aches or pains out of the ordinary?
- Do you have diarrhea?
- Do you have any blue discoloration or blisters on your toes?
- Do you have a loss of appetite?
- Do you have extreme chills?
- Do you have extreme fatigue?
- Do you work in a high-risk profession, or live with someone who is in a high-risk profession, such as a healthcare worker, first responder, grocery store clerk, airline/airport employee, or a cruise ship worker?
- Have you recently traveled to Chicago and/or either domestically or internationally within the last 2 months; or have you been in contact with anyone who has?
- Have you had contact with an individual with a positive diagnosis of Covid-19?
* Please make sure to report any of the above questions that you answer “yes” to to our staff – we will be more than happy to reschedule your visit to a later date.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of every incoming patient prior to any necessary visit – and we are self-monitoring as well.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, you will notice that some furniture has been temporarily removed from our waiting room.
- Patients visits are scheduled to minimize wait time and/or contact with others.
- Surfaces and high touch zones continue to be routinely cleaned multiple times during the day.
- We are limiting only the patient to their visit.
- Our Advanced Aesthetics team will be wearing lab coats and masks in an effort to prevent any cross contamination from the outside.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask into the facility and to keep it on during the duration of their visit.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We appreciate your continued confidence in our ability to provide you the highest caliber of care. We look forward to seeing you – in person – again soon!
Please continue to check in on our website for updated information!