During these trying times caused by the Coronavirus/Covid-19 virus, many of us find ourselves on high alert and with a sense of general unease as to what to expect next.
Effective Saturday, 03/21/20 the Governor of the State of Illinois declared a “Stay in Place” Order. The health and safety of our patients’ continues to be the number one priority with the Advanced Aesthetics team. Due to this extraordinary measure and our concern for your health, and the health of our staff, we have temporarily adjusted our office hours to ensure that, when the “Stay in Place Order” is lifted, your visit to Advanced Aesthetics continues to be a trusted, safe place for you.
Beginning Wednesday, 03/25 through Tuesday, 04/07 our office hours will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. During this time, we will be in the office to take your calls. We will, however, be limiting patient contact to only medically necessary visits during this time.
We have enacted a few changes in our routine to ensure your safety and that of our staff.
- Our staff will be taking temperatures of every incoming patient prior to any necessary visit – and we are self-monitoring as well.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing, you will notice that some furniture has been temporarily removed from our waiting room.
- Patients visits are scheduled to minimize waiting time and/or contact with others.
- Surfaces and high touch zones continue to be routinely cleaned multiple times during the day.
- Our Advanced Aesthetics team will be wearing lab coats in order to prevent any cross contamination from the outside.
Our surgical patients can rest assured as our fully accredited operating room suite has the highest UVC (anti-viral) filter in place and consistent attention and diligence in preserving and maintaining the highest sanitary conditions possible so that when we are able to resume surgery you can be confident in the safety measures employed.
During this time, prior to your medically necessary visit, if you have:
- Fever or symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- Have had international travel or have traveled domestically to a “hot spot” within the last 14 days
- Have had contact with an individual with a positive diagnosis of Covid-19
Please make sure to report this to our staff – we will be more than happy to reschedule your visit to a later date.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We appreciate your continued confidence in our ability to provide you the highest caliber of care. We look forward to seeing you – in person – again soon!
Please continue to check in on our website for updated information!